One & Done: Only child
Options

Booooo Monday

Not that hating Mondays is a new thing, but I am particularly hating this one.

We had a great weekend visiting my DH's family that we don't get to see very often.  Even both flights went incredibly well--DS slept through both of them!  I'm also exhausted because it was such a fun-filled few days but there was not much down time.  Now I'm at work...

How is the rest of the OAD board feeling today?

Re: Booooo Monday

• Options
    I'm feeling very "ugh" today. I thought it was supposed to be lovely out, but it's all rainy and foggy. Ugh.

We had a great weekend, and I'm missing my husband being home. my DD and I are going to meet up with my mom for lunch, so hopefully I perk up after that.

C is 3 years old

• Options
    Mondays are stupid! And it is gloomy here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sad today :(

My best friend is 17 weeks pregnant, and just got some really, really bad news about her baby.  It has me totally bummed and heartbroken for them.  So this crap Monday can go right away, like now.

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    imageChapter79:

I'm sad today :(

My best friend is 17 weeks pregnant, and just got some really, really bad news about her baby.  It has me totally bummed and heartbroken for them.  So this crap Monday can go right away, like now.

I'm so sorry to hear this...thoughts and prayers for your friend. 

• Options
    KL777KL777 member

DH and I just got back from a wonderful anniversary weekend get-away ourselves---and the weather was lovely.  It feels like it's been a week since I was at work.  My mom watched DS so we had a great time with no "little guy" in tow :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options

Well, it started with none of DD's clothes fitting and a tantrum to accompany each of the three pairs I tried. Lovely.

At least work is calm and DH seems willing to help me out with some chores tonight. I think Blue Moon might need to be my other helper.

• Options
    TIRED! DH was out of town all last week, and didn't come home until late Saturday. Yesterday we had to run all kinds of errands and then get ready for the week. I hope we have a not-so-busy weekend coming up! 

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options
    Glad the work part of today is done!  It was my first day back at work and DD's first day at day care.  Going to enjoy the rest of our night together :)
  • Options

H and I are both unemployed - every day is a weekend!

But I'm still dealing with lingering depression over said unemployment, plus the stress of living off unemployment income.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"