XP: Good morning

I am curious to know, do you wake you baby in the morning? or do you let
her sleep till she wakes?

So far I have been letting my DD wake on her own and she is very
inconsistent. She will wake @ 6 am, 6:30am, 7 am, 7:30 am, or 8am. So if
you wanted to have a schedule/routine how can you do it if they are so
inconsistent? Tongue Tied

Re: XP: Good morning

• Im letting my DD sleep in. I cant get myself to wake her up as she looks so angelic and peaceful in her sleep! Her wake up times are also inconsistent, anywhere between 7:30 and 10:00 am. She has a nap routine once she is up though. She is fed, plays for an hour and then naps for 2 to 3 hours. This routine is repeated throughout the day until her evening bedtime.
  • I let DD wake herself on the weekends or whenever DH is keeping her at home. Otherwise, I wake her to get her ready to go to the babysitter.

ETA... Wasn't done typing and accidentally hit submit. DD is pretty consistent, most days waking between 730 and 8.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My DD use to be consistent. But now she's waking anywhere between 3am and 9am! If she's asleep I let her sleep, I don't have a reason to wake her, I'm a SAHM. Like PP said once she's up I feed her, we play then she's back down with in an hour to hour 15min. That seems to be her limit on how long she can stay up with out getting very very grumpy and overtly tired. And usually takes an hour nap or sometimes two hours. And we repeat that all day till her bedtime. She goes to sleep at same time everynight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"