Cloth Diapering

My mailman...

has to think that I'm crazy with how many packages I've gotten lately.

I'm done buying diapers for now. I am. DD is only 5 weeks old, and not even fitting into OS diapers yet, so I need to stop buying them. Seriously. I'm done. Seriously.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My mailman...

• Everytime I get packages he thanks me for keeping him in business. He says he needs another ten years til retirement. 
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My mailman showed up the other day, handed me a package that was for a house about 3 blocks away.  She's been here so much she must have been on auto-pilot!  Sadly there was no package for me that day.

• Loading the player...
  • My mailman will prob feel that way lol. I have 15 packages coming within the next month. The start of my CD stash. Baby won't be here til October but I wanted to go ahead and get started.
  • I thought the same thing today.  I had 3 packages delivered by USPS and 1 by UPS just today.  The 3 were all diapers, 2 Cotton Babies orders and an Etsy order.  I, too, am done for awhile.  I finally feel satisfied with my stash.  I'm sure I'll still buy a diaper now and then, but not nearliy at the pace I've been going. 
    Hilary
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I think you need one more diaper. For now.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • imageTJ1979:
    I think you need one more diaper. For now.

Haha, that's how this week and my massive amount of deliveries started! I don't know how to stop at one!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"