Baby Showers

Thank you notes to guests

Hello ladies,

I finally had my baby shower yesterday and I was so glad that it happen. I have been on hospital bed rest for 6 weeks now and I really didnt think I was going to have one but my friends surprise me with one and it was great, I wish I could mingle more with the guests but I was on chair rest lol at the shower. 

Anyhoo, I recieved lots of gifts but i am terrible when writing think you notes, I had a hard time trying to do thank you notes for my wedding. I just want some ideas of what would you write in a thank you note besides what they got me?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thank you notes to guests

• imagemystererae:

People understand you got a lot of gifts, are on bed rest and might not write the most creative note. Some variation of the following will work:

Dear Guest, Thanks so much for coming to my baby shower. It was such an amazing surprise and really lifted my spirits. I love my [gift here] and can't wait to use it. You're the best. Love, Ms. Dbohannon.

This is great. I think anything simple will do.

Dear Guest,

It was great to see you and I'm so glad you were able to attend my shower.

I can't wait to use (insert gift here).

(or) Our little one will gets lots of use and enjoyment out of (insert gift).

Thank you so much for your generosity. 

Love,

Ms.Dbohannon 

• Thanks ladies that is simple and to the point, I will surely follow these notes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would rather get a bland thank you then no thank you at all. Last year I went to a few baby shower and a few bridal shower last year and I even filled out the envelope so all they had to do is write the thank you. I'm still waiting for them.Personal think it worng not to send them Ppl understand that you are on bed rest just thank them for spend time with you on your special day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"