Cincinnati Babies
Options

Contacting Dr Froehlich

Hello!

I just wanted to share Dr Froehlich 's new phone number for anyone in Cincy trying to track him down: the number of his new practice is 513-671-0600.

He's no longer with Tri-Health and his old office (in Montgomery) is not allowed to give out his new contact info.  He's still practicing independently, but Tri-Health isn't sharing that information with patients (I'm sure they know we would all leave and follow him!).  I just spoke with him yesterday and was so relieved that I'll be able to continue with him/switch to his new practice, as I'm 34 weeks pregnant!

Re: Contacting Dr Froehlich

• Options
    Thanks for the info!! I freaked out when I got my letter. Do you know what happened??
  • Options
    Here is the case number in regards to his assault charge.  It was actually sexual assault, but the victim agreed to "assault" so that she could avoid the spectacle of court:  https://www.courtclerk.org/case_summary.asp?casenumber=C/12/CRB/31951  Ladies- beware.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone have more info on this? Dr. F delivered my first child 3 years ago and I couldn't have been more pleased with his care. I'm newly pregnant and plan to see him again but if course would love to know any more details of this case in case they would change my mind. Without more info I do feel inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, by definition he works with women's private parts every day and the idea that a sexual assault case could arise is not necessarily shocking. It COULD be a misunderstanding or an overly sensitive patient who believes she was assaulted or even a retributive false accusation. Or, of course, it could be something bad he did. Given the nature of his practice, the excellent care I received from him, his many years of practice prior to this incident, and his good reputation with area doulas and hospital nurses, I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for any info you can provide.
  • Options
    I will continue to monitor this thread for any further info but upon more reflection I am definitely planning to stick with him and give him the benefit of the doubt. A person's reputation, built over years, means something. This is a misdemeanor charge, it has not yet been adjudicated, and it may well have nothing whatsoever to do with his medical practice.
  • Options
    I would have to agree with you. Kurt Froehlich is an amazing doctor. There is a lot of speculation in terms of what happened but I spoke with a doula who is a close friend of Dr Froehlich's. What actually happened was the nurse made an advance at Dr Froehlich and then when he didn't respond to her advance, she turned the tables and went on record accusing him of assault. It was a he-said she-said/his word against her word type of thing but I personally trust him immensely after having two wonderful childbirthing experiences with him as my provider. He is the best in the city and it's a shame that this nurse is trying to smear his well-deserved reputation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"