Parenting after a Loss

Thank you Junebug!

We had a great walk today, it was crazy as it always is coordinating with all my friends and family members who show up to walk for Peyton.  We were the top family team for the walk and it was a beautiful day.  Junebug came to walk with us, always great to meet another bumpie!  I'm sorry I was so caught up with everyone there, but so great to meet you, thank you for coming and walking with us! My sister took a big group photo that I will hopefully remember to post when I see it. 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Thank you Junebug!

• Aww, you're welcome!  I'm so glad I was able to go.  Peyton's story hit really close to home (I was pre-eclamptic with D), so much so that I can still remember when I first read it.  I'm so happy we were able to walk in Peyton's honor today, it meant a lot to me.  I'm also glad to get to meet you and your family, especially R.  He's so adorable, just the cutest smile, and such a fun age. 

No worries about not being able to talk much.  I figured you'd be busy with the others there.  I had a nice talk with your mom during the walk.  Such a wonderful family.

Hopefully Dylan was looking at the camera for the picture.  He was busy trying to take my Peyton button off, lol.  Definitely post the pic when you can. 

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• morkmork member
    I'm glad your walk went well! And yay for Junebug showing up too!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome that you had a GTG at such an awesome event!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"