July 2012 Moms

I am speechless.

Which coming from the mouth of the south, says a lot!
Quick backstory. DHs 12 year old cousin got pregnant 2 years ago. She was technically 13 at birth. Anyway, her mother decided to adopt the baby and he would never know that his sister is actually his mother.
Fast forward two years, she is pregnant. Which in a way I guess doesnt surprise me because her and her MOTHER are dating brothers. White trash at its finest ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am speechless.

• Indifferent Yep, speechless... ewwww..........

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• What the hell?  Who the hell sleeps with a 12 year old child?  I hope the cops got involved!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageThePinkSuperhero:
    What the hell?nbsp; Who the hell sleeps with a 12 year old child?nbsp; I hope the cops got involved!

Her dad is a state trooper!! The mom left her and her best friends 17 year old son at home alone so they could go to an LSU football game.
    The mom just posted a picture on instagram the other day of her 16 year old son laid out in the backseat naked and she was laughing because he had a little too much to drink. Klassy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my....Yup I am without speech!

• zyaszyas member
    Wow. and I thought this kind of thing only existed on Jerry Springer....
  • Quit talking about my kin folk that way.

For real though how does a 15 year old already have two babies? Someone needs to remove her from her mothers custody.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"