July 2012 Moms
Options

I'm jealous of LO's...

Eyelashes, those things are the longest I've ever seen.

And the fact that she's already go darker skin than I do, so she's not as likely to burn as badly.

Are you all jealous of anything of your LO's?

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm jealous of LO's...

• Options

She definitely has some awesome lashes! I kind of cant wait till she can wear mascara so I can see them in their full glory.

Lets see I'm also jealous that she has the most awesome life ever. She goes new places all the time. She gets catered to in every way. She gets new clothes pretty much every week. Must be awesome to be one cute baby. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    His beautiful long lashes, MH and LO both have gorgeous lashes. No fair!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think these bring up another point, why do men get all the long eyelashes? Smile

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    His complexion! He definitely got that from my husband. He is already tanner than I am!

• Options
    Their soft hair.  And also their energy, and how they wake up every morning in a good mood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"