Cloth Diapering

I want my seconds...

I want my BG seconds to get here!!! I ordered an Albert and a orange one in free times. I also got an oops 4.0

I waaant them noooow
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I want my seconds...

• Me too! The only bad thing about Cottonbabies free shipping is no tracking! It would help if I knew what day they would arrive.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Oh no tracking? So they might have already shipped??
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I want my flip covers with snaps! I ordered two when they had the 2/$20 last week and I'm hoping they get here soon.
  • imagesweettalkin417:
    Me too! The only bad thing about Cottonbabies free shipping is no tracking! It would help if I knew what day they would arrive.

i did free shipping and mine is tracking.due to be delivered tomorrow!

look at your order history on cotton babies. click your order. towards the top is 'upsn' with a long number following. that's the ups tracking number.
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so weird that I got  mine on friday. Maybe I live close to Cotton babies or something? where are they located?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want mine, too! I ordered from alva last week, too, and got that already, which I wasn't expecting to get first!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagethemrsbird:
    imagesweettalkin417:
    Me too! The only bad thing about Cottonbabies free shipping is no tracking! It would help if I knew what day they would arrive.
    i did free shipping and mine is tracking.due to be delivered tomorrow! look at your order history on cotton babies. click your order. towards the top is 'upsn' with a long number following. that's the ups tracking number.

Oh thanks! I never thought to go to their website and look at my order history.

Just checked and my one order (Flips) will be here today, yay! But the other order (Seconds), the tracking number doesn't work. Boo! It shows that it was only shipped on the 26th. :(

ETA: It would help if I read things better. The scond shipment wasn't sent through UPS but was sent USPS. FAIL. I checked the USPS site and it is supposed to arrive today as well!! :D

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"