Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Loss CheckIn

Hello Ladies!

Welcome to our Friday checkin!

I am sorry to have to welcome new loss moms this week but am so glad that you have found us. I hope we can bring each other some much needed comfort and support. Please feel free to join in when you are ready and share as much or as little as you wish. Also, if you have any questions you would like answered, just ask! Any lurkers out there please don't be shy, we would like to be able to support you too.

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal?

QOTW: Have there been any books, poems or other literature that you have found comforting or reminds you of your angel?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Loss CheckIn

• Options
    Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? 
    I finally bought the new car I was supposed to get the week we lost our little girl. It is a family car so this is a leap of faith for me! 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 
    Just maintaining as healthy of a diet and exercise plan as I can. 

QOTW: Have there been any books, poems or other literature that you have found comforting or reminds you of your angel? 
    Not really. I am a religious person and have found some Psalms that are comforting but not specific to loss. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? A few people that I work with had their babies this week and a few more are due in the next two months. It just makes me sad for me that I didn't get to bring my baby home. 
    Married 8/2009, TTC since 4/2010
    ME: 30, DOR- Low amh, normal fsh/afc DH: 30, morphology issue
    IVF #1- BFN
    IVF #2- BFP!!! Beautiful baby girl became an angel on 2/6/13 at 17.5 weeks due to PPROM/IC
    IVF #3- New RE... February March 2014! 8r/6m/6f. Transferred one and have one frostie! BFP! EDD 12/7/14
    **PAIF/SAIF welcome

• Options

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? Haven?t cried this week at least.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? To continue seeing my therapist, and try to spend some time reading religious text related to loss.

QOTW: Have there been any books, poems or other literature that you have found comforting or reminds you of your angel? I like the book, ?An exact replica of a figment of my imagination?, I feel very similar to the author.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Being resentful, and jealous of others unfortunately. I keep seeing families who don?t want their children & it angers me, b/c I don?t understand why God gives these types of people children, and took my son away.  Also empathy towards my husband, he doesn?t talk about things, but I learned that he cried at work this week when someone else announced they were expecting a son. I?m glad that he is grieving Benjamin as well, even if not openly with me.

Miss C born 8/23/11. Benjamin born sleeping at 33 weeks 1/28/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? Finished my first full week back to work. It sucked, but I did it.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Getting through may...mothers day, burial and my birthday

QOTW: Have there been any books, poems or other literature that you have found comforting or reminds you of your angel?   CarlyMarie's work for seashore of rememberence. Books, "Growing up in Heave" by James Van Praag is amazing. As is "Our Children Live On" I forgot the author.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Ugh. Her burial. Missing my angel...still angry at a lot of things and trying not to be bitter at work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards