VBAC

Chiropractor and/or Acupuncturist?

Has anyone found a place to look for a Webster certified chiropractor or an Acupuncturist experienced in pregnant women in your area? 

I don't usually visit either practitioners and don't want to be in the wrong hands.  If this LO is breech again, I don't think my OB would try a ECV post-c/s and it didnt' work for DD2 anyway.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
PgAL/PAL Welcome
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Chiropractor and/or Acupuncturist?

• Word of mouth. I found my chiropractor through ICAN. I found my accupuncturist through a prenatal/postpartum pilates instructor/friend.

The birth support community is fairly small and tight. If you have a provider you trust, they should have references to others.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i go to a chiropractic business that has mutiple locations throughout the Chicagoland area.  Last time I was pregnant, my chiropractor said there were a few within the business that were Webster certified if I had a baby that was breech.  DS was head down come his birth day so I didn't need to use them.  If this baby is breech, I will try the chiropractor first.
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No true advice, but I hope things work out and you're able to have your VBAC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"