Cloth Diapering

What free dipe did you get from KC?

Maybe I'm a nerd, but I was SUPER excited to get a Grovia AIO as my free dipe for my Earth Day purchases. I had never been able to order enough from there at one time to get a free because everything I wanted was always sold out.

Did anyone else get a Grovia? 

photo 531db2b9-4d83-4d72-a50b-074d44f8cd51_zps7e3cb247.jpg

Re: What free dipe did you get from KC?

• mmm50mmm50 member
    I got a Grovia AIO too!  So glad it wasn't a Kawaii!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so jealous! i didn't order because every time it's had a high limit like that i've gotten a rump a rooz...not that i dislike those, i would just love to try the grovia!!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I should get my order today, I am SO excited! Then I'll let ya know what my free dipe is :)

• I got a rumparooz pocket in snaps. I was very pleased. I was hoping for some variety as I'm building my stash and it seems to snap down REALLY small!
    2 year TTC journey with successful IVF in Nov 2012- B/G Twins!
    Baby Boy diagnosed with omphalocele and diaphragmatic hernia
    Born at 32 weeks due to PROM.  Emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord.
    Said Goodbye to our sweet Bennett after 5 short hours.  
    Spent 35 days in the NICU with our little girl.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I got a RaR too... Kinda bummed since its the same color as one I just ordered from there, but its a good diaper nonetheless
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine's getting delivered today!  Excited to see what I got :-) 
  • i got a RaR with snaps.  kind of happy about it since I ordered 4 aplix RaR because they were cheaper and one blueberry snaps to try. happy about the snaps but wish it were a different diaper since I want variety and I don't really care for the color but again it's free
  • I'll probably get mine today. Last time I ordered when the promotion was a $21+ dipe, I got a green RaR with snaps, which I like. I'd be satisfied with an AIO too since I don't have any in my stash.

• I ordered two RaR (and 2 Blueberries), so I wonder if that's why they gave me the Grovia. So excited!
    photo 531db2b9-4d83-4d72-a50b-074d44f8cd51_zps7e3cb247.jpg
  • I got a white rumparooz! I like it am excited to try it :
  • I got a RaR with snaps. I would have loved to get a Grovia AIO though! I think I'm going to like them better than the RaR's.  Time will tell :)

~~PgAL March Siggy Challenge - Pet Shaming~~
    TTC #1 since Feb 2011 Dx: MTHFR C677T Homozygous, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, LPD
    BFP #1: 8/4/11 c/p 4w5d
    BFP #2: 9/4/11 c/p 5w0d
    BFP #3: 1/16/12 c/p 4w0d
    BFP #4 8/9/12 m/c 7w3d
    BFP #5 11/2/12 ?EDD 7/16/13? PLEASE grow sweet baby!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got a snaps Rumparooz! I love them, very excited. It's yellow, which I could do without, but ya know, free diaper afterall.

• I also got a Grovia AIO. I asked for a "gender neutral" diaper and got a super cute black and yellow bicycle print. Can't wait to try it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got a Grovia AIO as well. Not a huge fan of the color (vanilla) but I think I'm going to like the diaper. Can't wait to get it prepped!
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got a RaR snap in brown.  RaR are not my favorite, this is the 3rd one I have gotten.  But free is free!  In my order I had a brown BB so I'm a little surprised they sent a dipe in the same color but oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"