October 2011 Moms
Options

Where is your next vacation?

We are going to take the kids away for a couple of days next month to a waterpark in a hotel not to far away. In March we are going on an adult only staycation to Minneapolis. This summer we are going to rent a cabin a couple hours away. What are your plans.
siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: Where is your next vacation?

• Options
    My brother and his wife moved to London, England for the next two years, and since DH has never been to Europe our plan was to go visit them at the beginning of July.  Our five year anniversary is in late June, so we figured we'd spend most of the time all together in London, but then we'd leave Lily with them for a weekend and run off to Paris or something as an anniversary trip.  Since I'll be in 3rd tri by then we're scrapping the whole plan.  Sad  I'm hoping we can still do a simple, local anniversary trip just the two of us and leave Lily with my parents or ILs for a few days.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    We are going to the Florida panhandle for a week with my parents this summer. I have a wedding I will take a long weekend for up on the cape in MA. Aside from that, nadda.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are trying to plan one for February vacation right now.  We want to go somewhere tropical and warm, but flights are pretty expensive (I am a teacher so we have to go on vacation week.)

We are still debating whether or not to bring DD. My mom offered to watch her if we decide not to bring her.

I am also going to Miami for a bachelorette in May - whoot woo!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We are going to Disney World in 47 days!  yay

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Oh, we also were hoping to go to a friend's wedding in Calgary in August.  Another plan that will be scrapped!

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    We're going to Florida in October!  It's a long ways away so I hope we'll be able to take a little trip before then!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We're thinking about doing a quick weekend away later this month to take LBB up to the mountains/snow.

A couple trips to San Francisco to see the inlaws.

August we're going to Yosemite for a week.

Hawaii in the fall - maybe Oahu?  I'm pushing Kauai, but we'll see.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageblueyedwife:
    We're thinking about doing a quick weekend away later this month to take LBB up to the mountains/snow.

We're doing this too, probably around the same time.
    We want to go down south and visit family in the spring. It would be DD first flight out of country...nervous.
    Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 - 11/16/10 CP 12/1/10
    Our team green turned into team pink! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 17dpo - 47, 19dpo - 114 Chart
  • Options

Next month we are going to Puerto Rico. My best friend moved there last summer and I am really looking forward to visiting.

SO has talked about Florida for spring training, but there is nothing definite.  We will probably head to Buffalo at some point to visit my family, and Baltimore for the ILs. 

• Options

In Feb, we are going to St Marten.  March we are going to Palm Beach to visit my grandmother, so that's not really a vacation as much as an obligation.  We are supposed to go to Sonoma in May for my friends wedding, but now DH is questioning whether we should go because I'll be 7 months.  I really want to go, so I'm asking my OB about it this week.

Hopefully we'll be able to get out to the beach a few times this summer before I pop...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options

imageWoodsie:
    imageLCass:
    Oh, we also were hoping to go to a friend's wedding in Calgary in August.nbsp; Another plan that will be scrapped!
    I totally didn't see the part about you NOT coming to Calgary at first, and I got my hopes up about finally having a chance to have a bumpie GTG! Darn it!

Damn!  That would have been awesome!  Hopefully we'll make it out to Calgary sometime after the new baby comes.

• Options
    Heading north to see you 'Sotans!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    We're going to the hospital for 2 to 3 days next week. That counts right?
  • Options
    imageblu-eyedwife:

Kauai, hands down! No better place on the islands.

AFM, several trips to St. Louis (visitng MH's family and building our new house) and hopefully moving there before LO #2 comes.

My 30th birthday is in late February, so I'd like to take a mini vacation in March during Spring Break, but we'll see how finances are given us building a new house. If that plan fails, we'll at least go to a fancy dinner just MH and I during my birthday weekend. Maybe I can convince him to have a staycation at a B&B, too. :o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're going to our house in Ft Myers FL on Feb 4. We usually go around then annually because my bday is Jan 15 and MH and E are Feb babies. I'm debating going to Disney for a day. We're going to Charleston in July and our OCMD beach house probably in August. MH may or may not be going to Vegas in June. It depends on how my trip to Charleston plays out and if/when I go to Cape May for my usual girls getaway.
  • Options
    I am so jealous of everyone's vacation plans! We have a few trips a couple hours away to visit family planned but nothing more than that. I wish we did it's just not in the budget with two kids right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSuperDeDuper:
    imagePappsMcgee:

Vacation? What's that? Huh?

We don't have anything planned this year :( I think we might go camping in August, does that count? I'm hoping the following year we might take off and go somewhere!

Sadly this is us too.  We have no plans for vacation...trying to save money and vacation time.  There's talk of doing some camping this summer but it will depend on a few things.  I miss vacation!

I love camping in MN!  We used to every year growing up, but it stopped once my grandma decided to just buy a cabin on a lake in WI.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imagekujayhawkgirl:
    imageblu-eyedwife:

It's my favorite island.  Unfortunately, it's the only one we don't have a timeshare on, which means it's not as easy - still doable, but takes a little more planning and effort.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Florida next month, though it's not really a vacation. We're going to see my MIL...I'm dreading it!

In June we'll go to my mom's on the beach in NC for a couple of weeks.

In August we're probably going to Hawaii. My DH works in sales and if he hits his numbers (which he's on track to), then we'll get a trip to Maui. Though whether or not I go will depend on how quickly I get pregnant again. This is the 1st month we can try since the loss and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If I get a BFP in a few weeks, I'll be about 7 1/2 months in August and I may not want to be on a plane for 12 hours!   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageblu-eyedwife:
    imagekujayhawkgirl:
    imageblu-eyedwife:

It's my favorite island.  Unfortunately, it's the only one we don't have a timeshare on, which means it's not as easy - still doable, but takes a little more planning and effort.

Have you ever been to the restaurant Beach House on Kauai? If haven't, you really need to go. If you have gone, or if you do go, eat some scallops for me! I had scallops for the first time in my life there and have NEVER had any scallops that are as good as the ones there.

• Options
    imagekujayhawkgirl:

Have you ever been to the restaurant Beach House on Kauai? If haven't, you really need to go. If you have gone, or if you do go, eat some scallops for me! I had scallops for the first time in my life there and have NEVER had any scallops that are as good as the ones there.

We have been there.  I'm trying to remember if DH had the scallops.  I don't like scallops, but he's a fan.

We got to watch Bethany Hamilton surf the last time we were there, which was kind of neat.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm going to Seattle next weekend with about a dozen girls to see Book of Mormon. 

I'm going to a little beach on Maui with my parents, sisters, husbands, children etc  in February for ten days!  

• Options
    More like WHEN is our next vacation. We're focusing on saving in 2013. Our vacation fund currently has $7 in it. So, we'll take a few family weekends this year but probably nothing big until 2014.
  • Options
    My best friend just bought a house near Portland,OR so we will go visit her and her husband this summer.
  • Options
    imagePappsMcgee:

Vacation? What's that? Huh?

We don't have anything planned this year :( I think we might go camping in August, does that count? I'm hoping the following year we might take off and go somewhere!

Seriously!  I'm jealous of all you ladies.  I don't get any vacation days until I've been at my job an entire year!  But, I do have some pretty good work trips in 2013, including Salt Lake City, Portland, Oregon, and Seward, Alaska.  DH is definitely going to go to Alaska too but we will decide when it gets closer if we will bring DD.  That is a loooooong flight with a toddler.

• Options
    We'll go to the family cottage a few times. No point in going anywhere else with the kids at this point.

We may ditch then with the in laws and do a shopping weekend in Upstate NY and also see some friends we used to live there and haven't been back for a few years.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    spammity
  • Options
    We are going to Cape May NJ for a week in August.

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

more spam

avaross, continued spamming will result in a ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"