December 2010 Moms

I'm a PW. Toddler Clock ?

If you have used the toddler clock - How long did it take for your kid to "get it", or did it even work at all?  We are on night 3 now of the toddler clock and I don't think he understands the concept, or is choosing to pretend like he doesn't understand the concept. :)  I quickly realized the first night that his coming into our room halfway through the night had to end for the toddler clock to work at all since it's in his room!  I took up his floor mat and put it away.  I think DH likes him coming in because it means he doesn't have to put him back in bed. :)  For like a week after the baby was born, DH was letting him back in our bed too!  DH started working nights again tonight, so I can enforce new rules without having to put up a fight, so maybe it will work out sooner rather than later.  I'm just wondering how many nights in a row I can expect to be getting up to explain "red means stay in bed"?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I'm a PW. Toddler Clock ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"