Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

punished 2

I forgot all about this for some reason it pooped in my head......I feel like maybe I'm being punished also cause when I was 18 I did a bad thing my fiance had broken up with me on valentines day and later that week I went to sears were he worked to try and get him back by saying I was pregnant...I wasn't..and it didn't work....oh I feel so aweful about that

Re: punished 2

• Options

I wish I could say just the right thing to convince you you're not being punished. If this was punishment for our past I would deserve much more than this!! I am so grateful for grace. 

• Options
    Your not being punished. We all have things we regret in our past. It does not mean that we have this coming to us.

::HUGS:: I hope you get peace of mind soon panther. T and P coming your way
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"