September 2011 Moms
Options

Bob revolution

Anyone have one? I'm [this] close to ordering one but I have one question...
When the seat is fully inclined, does the seat sit up more or is it leaned back more? I can't really tell and T likes to sit up to see stuff.

the stroller we have now leans back some and she tries to sit up/forward the whole time, plus the back arches which kind of pushes her chin to her chest a bit and I hate it.

or if you have a suggestion for another jogging stroller [with optional swivel wheel and great shade thing] I would love to hear it! TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bob revolution

• Options

I don't have the budget for a Bob, so I was going to get the Instep Double (comes in a single) Safari Stroller.

I decided against it because it was too wide for where I planned to use it.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have it and looooove it! I use to have a Baby Jogger F.I.T. 
    It seems to sit up high enough to where it doesn't bother C but I never noticed how far it really sits up. He loves it, though. He is content the entire time he's in that thing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetartertots9725:
    It seems to sit up high enough to where it doesn't bother C but I never noticed how far it really sits up. He loves it, though. He is content the entire time he's in that thing. 

You may have just persuaded me :) 

• Options
    imageGingerNess:
    imagetartertots9725:

You may have just persuaded me :) 

Woo! It's sooo easy to push and we just love it. We run for usually over an hour and he stays awake the whole time and is content. He seriously loves that thing.
  • Options
    We have one too and we love it. I would say the seat doesn't sit all the way up, but it sits up enough that it doesn't bother my son at all. Maybe you could try it out in the store first if you're worried?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the encouragement ladies!! Met up with a friend of a friend who has a double...liked what I saw so...

I ordered it!!

Got it and the tray thing for 312 with free shipping! Thank you amazon!!

Hopefully I can report back in a few weeks(months)(years ;} ) with a new hot bod! lol 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"