Minnesota Babies
Options

Looking for friends :)

I'm in Plymouth and work Tues-Thurs and looking for friends, playgroups or anything to get out of the house... any time.. My husband is in Delaware for work so we have lots of time alone... Looking for someone or people to go out walking with, playgroups, little gyms anything to get some interaction!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for friends :)

• Options
    I would search for a Mom's Club in your area. I found one and its been wonderful! It's small enough so it's not overwhelming and there are activities everyday many that are free I was having a hard time because all my friends are either kidless or have school age Children. It's really helped me transition to this stay at home Mom gig, but there are also women who work part time or work from home! Just google search Mom's Club with your location.
  • Options
    You can search for a group on meetup.com. That's where I've found a bunch of stuff in Woodbury to do. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A bit of a drive, but check out Amma Parenting Cebter in Edina. They have mom and baby meet up groups:
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Elk River and DH works crazy 12 hour day and night shifts so I'm going stir crazy myself! We go to ECFE classes every Monday and that has been nice and it's free. Also on thebump.com they have a list of movie theaters that show a movie in a baby friendly environment the first Monday of every month.
  • Options
    You should check out your local libraries for baby story time.  Wayzata library has story time on Tuesdays, which is where we'll be in April.  You should also check out Early Childhood Family Education with your school district.  I just looked at Wayzata schools (that's our district) and they have a few daytime classes starting in the fall and going all school year.  They're an hour and a half long and I think they had some Monday classes.  I did a 6-week baby program last year and really liked it. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I thought ECFE classes are supposed to be free? The SLP ECFE classes look like they cost ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I live in new hope- I bring my son to story time at the local libraries, he's currently in tumbling tots gymnastics through park and rec- in the summer we like to go t elm creek park/pond
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"