Cloth Diapering

question about bg 4.0

Is it a bad idea to buy pockets from the seconds sale without the inserts and not purchase more inserts if I have 12 already, with the normal and infant inserts? will I be kicking myself for this move?
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: question about bg 4.0

• I am planning to stuff mine with prefolds or flats. I prefer that to the mf inserts anyway.
  • I didn't have enough inserts for all my diapers.  I got a pack of microfiber towels from costco in the car section.  It was $14 for 30? something like that.  At first I sewed three? layers together to make my own inserts.  I then decided to just fold the towel in thirds.  It dries quicker than a fat insert anyway, and I don't like sewing. =)  
  • Loading the player...
  • image3Dewdrops:
    I didn't have enough inserts for all my diapers. nbsp;I got a pack of microfiber towels from costco in the car section. nbsp;It was 14 for 30? something like that. nbsp;At first I sewed three? layers together to make my own inserts. nbsp;I then decided to just fold the towel in thirds. nbsp;It dries quicker than a fat insert anyway, and I don't like sewing. = nbsp;

That is AWESOME!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to stuff all my pockets with prefolds now since we were getting compression leaks with the MF. If you have some kicking around, just use those.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• I don't even use my MF. I use alva baby 3 layer bamboo inserts or their 4 layer MF Bamboo inserts.
  • image3Dewdrops:
    I didn't have enough inserts for all my diapers.  I got a pack of microfiber towels from costco in the car section.  It was $14 for 30? something like that.  At first I sewed three? layers together to make my own inserts.  I then decided to just fold the towel in thirds.  It dries quicker than a fat insert anyway, and I don't like sewing. =)  

Did you do anything special to prep these?  I bought a pack of these and have found they have kind of an oily smell to them, which makes me wary of using them in diapers. 

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"