Single Parents

New to here

Hello everyone, my name is Rachael and to be honest I never thought I would be here. For 12 years I had a loving supportive husband and then last Saturday he walked in and said he loved me he just does not think he wants to work on us anymore. We already have four kids between us and this baby was a magical surprise. He is talking to someone else he swears there is no affair there, but I have caught him telling so many lies lately he is probably not telling the truth. After he told me it sent me into a tail spin and I ended up in a mental health facility for a few days to get better, I have been home for a few days, but I barely sleep and I don't eat I just throw up. My nerves are shot. He has decided he is not leaving the house so we are cohabiting till I can talk to a lawyer and do something about that. I filed for child support today. I know it sounds awful but I also started a love letter writing campaign to him. Once a day I send him a love letter, that's all the communication I give him. I just want him to think about what he is leaving to go be with her. I want him to remember what was wonderful about our marriage like I do. I am currently 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant.I am a high risk pregnancy and due to my stress I have lost 25 lbs. So hello everyone.

Re: New to here

• I"m sorry to hear this is happening to you. I"m not sure I can offer much advice, but I can tell you this is a good place to vent when you need to. Hopefully you have a good support system and they will help you while this plays out. 

go drink a fat laden milk shake and try to keep it down. 

• I am sorry you are going through this, especially while pregnant. Please take care of yourself! And focus on you and your kids. I learned the hard way that it takes two to stay in a marriage and if your husband doesn't want to stay, he won't. You have my sympathies about having to cohab in the meantime. That's not easy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You shouldn't have to go through any of this, I am so sorry this is happening to you! Focus on your pregnancy and having a healthy baby. *hugs* I'm so sorry all this is happening, you need to stay as less stressed as possible, for you baby's sake!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"