Health & Exercise

Paleo kids?

DH and I started eating Paleo in December of last year and we LOVE it! We both have increased energy, have lost weight and sleep better at night. I can't say enough good things about our new lifestyle.

My question is, do any of you Paleo mommas stick to Paleo with your kids? DS is off dairy (it gave him digestive issues), sugar and processed foods. I don't know that I want to take him off whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat bread) or peanut butter. He loves fruit and veggies but I have a hard time getting him to eat protein other than eggs and turkey sausage. And though I firmly believe in the Paleo lifestyle for us as adults, I don't want him to lack anything in his development or make him more allergy-prone. He eats very healthy so I'm not sure if I should just be happy and stick with that until he gets a little older?

Re: Paleo kids?

• Robi1Robi1 member
    If it's right for you, and you believe it's best, why wouldn't it work for your child? I know it can be hard to take away foods he's used to eating, but I think it's best for a family to eat the same things as each other, and that's what we plan to do. 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"