October 2011 Moms

Hats

P hates to wear hats, but I feel like sunblock isn't enough to protect his pastey white skin. Have you found any hats that your LO will tolerate?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hats

• Not really. I just get the ones that Velcro. She has a harder time getting them off I think because she can't see it. Also, if I kind of hold her hands after about 30 seconds she realizes I'm not gonna let her take it off and she'll wear the hat for awhile before trying to take it off again lol.

DS loves this hat.  Won't leave home without it.  Also, excuse the stroller from Tron.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • If you find a way please let me know! DS won't keep a hat on for even a second anymore. I've even tried the ones with the Velcro, but he just undoes the Velcro and tosses the hat. I'm worried because DS has fine, blond hair and he's very fair. I have no idea how I'm going to keep his scalp from burning this summer. 
  • Velcro is your friend. DS will wear a ball cap be cause it is like Daddy's--can you try that with your DH?
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"