Secondary IF
Options

Weekly Update

I just wanted to share my weird week.  I started Provera last Wed.  I was told to call for CD3 tests.  This Wed. I woke up and thought I'd started my period.  I called got an appt for today.  However, it stopped.  I called RE yesterday and said it should be consistent and not spotting.  I then spotted again last night.  I hate not knowing if it is Day 1 or not.  So, I am just waiting.  I thought Provera was supposed to help it start, but have no idea how soon it should.

Re: Weekly Update

• Options
    I'm not sure about the Provera but I hope you get some answers and a BFP! I'm sorry it's been a roller coaster of a week for you. I say this a lot because it's so true and it's becoming my motto but IF sucks!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    With this last round of provera, I spotted for 2 weeks before aF showed. I went in for an u/s there was a cyst that resolved itself quickly. Could you ask for an u/s to see what is going on? I have had it take up to 2 weeks before without spotting as well. Good luck to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks.  That is good to know.  There was some confusion between the nurse and myself playing phone tag.  She called and left a message that I could start taking it, but wanted me to call back and verify that I got the message.  I called back and left a message for her that I got it.  I am pretty sure the message was never given to her because she called again and wanted to make sure I understood the message.  I was thinking that maybe I should have started sooner.  I am not worried yet since I just finished the prescription.  Never thought I'd say I want AF to hurry and get here :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"