December 2012 Moms
Options

Minervacullen

Love the new siggy! I always love seeing sibling pics. Looks like your little guy loves his baby sister.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

Re: Minervacullen

• Options
    Aw thanks! He is all over the poor girl.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    DD1 does that to DD2 as well. Kids lack that understanding of personal space, haha. But, I need to remind myself that sometimes it's okay. I will start to tell  DD1 to stop, but then DD2 just smiles and laughs, so she obviously don't seem phased by DD1.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just got on the pc to see your siggy and I LOVE red hair on little girls, just adorable. Does Stella look a lot like her?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks! At times I feel like they look so similar but then other times different. The hair color and skin tone is very different though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"