March 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: New Bra

So throughout this whole pregnancy and nursing thing, my boobs have gone through some serious changes.  I've been wearing nursing bras, but they are too big and have been getting uncomfortable.  Now that Jane is only nursing at night and in the morning, I don't really need a nursing bra anymore, so I decided to go out and buy one that fit.  I spent more than I intended to, but boy it is soooooo nice to have a bra that fits again.  My boobs actually look nice again!  And my ribs don't hurt!  Who knew something as simple as a bra could make such a huge difference?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: New Bra

• Options
    Haha I hear you!!!  DS is like your DD - nursing only morning and night now so I happily put my nursing bras away and broke out the ones from pregnancy (pre-preg ones don't fit yet.. who knows if they ever will again.. sigh!) and it's so nice to wear bras that fit well, are comfortable, etc!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

imageKrsCrp83:
    Haha I hear you!!!  DS is like your DD - nursing only morning and night now so I happily put my nursing bras away and broke out the ones from pregnancy (pre-preg ones don't fit yet.. who knows if they ever will again.. sigh!) and it's so nice to wear bras that fit well, are comfortable, etc!

My pregnancy bras are too big and in an attempt to clean out my underwear drawer I threw out all of my pre-preg bras.  At that point, my boobs were so huge that I was sure I would never fit into them again.  Of course, now I'm back to that size and kicking myself... But my new bra is prettier than any I've ever owned and it fits so well, so I'm not that sad! ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nothing like a new bra to make you feel like a new person! I have been in prepreg bras for the last month since I stopped nursing and I feel great about myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"