High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

venting .....................Bad day kids jumping on me!

I had a bad day today just feeling so depressed and blue also feeling isolated and the children will not stop jumping on me or throwing things at me all I want is some sleep but not getting it feeling like I should call my doctor and ask her to put me on HBD is that the only way I'm going to get any rest?

Re: venting .....................Bad day kids jumping on me!

• Options
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time aiche Umm Ayoub. Hopefully you can nap today if/when the babysitter takes the kids to the park.

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options
    I don't have kids and other than the food, HBR sounds lovely many days! Hugs to you! What part of the country are you in?
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageRedheadBaker:
    You come to a board for high risk women and WISH for hospital bed rest?!? What the eff is wrong with you?!?nbsp;

I don't wish for higher complications but being 2 hours from the level 3 nicu, sometimes it would ease anxiety when the contractions come and the nights get dark. I've actually heard many women say there is a bit of relief when they got admitted. You don't have to want or like HBR, but no need to get mad. You don't know this lady's story or what she has to deal with at home. Just trying to be compassionate to her, since I know more of her story. Lets not raise blood pressure on a high risk board, no need to start anyone's contractions.
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"