Natural Birth
Options

In LD today... :

So this morning at 4 am I woke up and started throwing up an diarrhea. Couldn't stop. I had to be at work for 6:30 am. I had no coverage so I knew I had to go in. I didn't make it very far. I got so sick even there. Meanwhile I was not feeling the baby move at all. Which is unusual bc she's VERY active. So I called my Ob, which my monthly appt was today anyway, and they said come in right away. Two minutes after being at the office they send me to labor and delivery. They monitored all day and gave me bags of fluid and meds thru the I.v. Nothing helped. I was sent home around 5 after arriving at 9 am. Any suggestions on how to feel better??? Of all days to get sick, my shower is tomorrow. And They can't reschedule, we have a lot of out of towners. They did give me zofran to take tomorrow but it didn't seem to help at all. :

Re: In LD today... :

• Options
    Btw the baby was great all day. No worries there. And that's all that really matters to me.
  • Options
    Ugh, that stinks. I'd sip on ginger ale and munch on ice to try and get through the shower. I'm glad the little one is okay!! Good luck momma...!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I woke up feeling better but trying to take it easy.
  • Options
    Glad you're a little better. Taking it easy, like you're doing is the best thing, and try not to exert much energy until the shower, and hopefully you can make it through! Sit down when you can at the shower. Plan on taking it easy tomorrow too, as you might have a set back, as far as weakness and exhaustion. Sorry you're sick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"