Adoption
Options

Gift ideas for friend adopting 3 boys

Can someone help me come up with a great gift idea for my friend and her husband that are adopting three boys from Bulgaria? These are their only children due to infertility. The oldest boy is ten and the youngest is six i believe. I'd like to get the parents a gift as well as gifts for the boys. Thanks for all your help! This has been an amazing journey for them!
+hpt on December 27th, 2010--miscarriage and D&C at 12 weeks--angel taken too soon but never forgotten Clomid started June 2011-- +hpt July 2, 2011--grow baby grow :) Chance Bryant born @ 31 weeks due to abruption Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gift ideas for friend adopting 3 boys

• Options

Something family-friendly might be nice, like a family pass to a local museum, zoo, etc. You could get a GC to a local restaurant or delivery place for the parents.

Recognize that they may not use them for a while, as their main focus will be on

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDr.Loretta:
    Something familyfriendly might be nice, like a family pass to a local museum, zoo, etc. You could get a GC to a local r
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options

I LOVE the idea of a zoo pass, or something sports-related since it's all boys! Pool pass?

You are a very thoughtful friend!  

I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!
  • Options
    IRRIRR member
    Not sure where you or your friend lives, but perhaps there is a minor league baseball team near by that you can get them tickets to for later in the season, or a GC to chucky cheese.  Also love the zoo or children's museum idea as well.  What a

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Options
    If your area has a children's or science museum, a membership to that ( or a gc towards one) would be awesome.  Lots of bonding happens on day trips!
    Stay at Home Mama to 3 Beautiful Children by the miracles of Birth & Adoption
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I love the zoo pass idea!!!
    +hpt on December 27th, 2010--miscarriage and D&C at 12 weeks--angel taken too soon but never forgotten Clomid started June 2011-- +hpt July 2, 2011--grow baby grow :) Chance Bryant born @ 31 weeks due to abruption Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"