Secondary IF
Options

2WW question

Hi all,

Since this is my first time (though 17th cycle) having difficulty conceiving, I was wondering what restrictions people adhere to during the 2WW?  When I was pregnant with my first I didn't even know I was pregnant so I didn't worry about it, but this time around I am more concerned.  I haven't done anything special the past 16 cycles but I'm really trying to think positively and do everything I possible can this cycle. I'm on clomid but no other treatments so far.

Thanks! 

Re: 2WW question

• Options

After about a year and a half of trying with no luck, I went a little crazy and completely changed my diet: no alcohol, no processed foods, limited sugar (no white sugar, only natural), no GMO's, no eating out. I was pretty set on it for about 2 months

DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I did accupuncture for about 5 months last year and she opened my eyes to diet and lifestyle changes that could impact my cycle.  Things included: no red meat or alcohol or caffiene, going gluten free and dairy free, amping up on certain foods and

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies!

i think most of my concern is about exercising and activity during the 2ww.  Have you been told to take it easy if does it ultimately not really matter? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"