December 2011 Moms

Pushing things around house?

Anyone else have a LO that LOVES to push anything they can around the house on the floor? he has some scooters but doesn't sit on them just pushes them everywhere. When I take him to the Y daycare he just moves the chairs/furniture around. Anyone else? I think it's pretty funny but didn't know if others were doing it all the time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Pushing things around house?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes! He pushes everything. The other day when I was picking him up from daycare I saw behind the partition that a highchair was being pushed and I said "oh that must be F pushing the highchair". It was lol

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Loading the player...
  • Yes. My LO pushes around chairs. She has push toys that she still uses but sometimes I guess she wants something different so she goes for either her little plastic adirondack chair or dining room chairs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yup!  Us too!  He loves pushing his Rockabye Dino seat, chairs, etc.  He loves to push the kitchen chairs up to the counter and get up on the chair to see the fish! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes!  When we went to our daycare "interview," C spent the whole 30 minutes pushing her little chair around the room.  She loves pushing her baby around in her stroller at home.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pretty funny! Glad I'm not the only one getting my house/daycare rearranged every time. He's known as the "decorator" at the gym daycare.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Mine does this, too. We have the added bonus of him yelling at the top of his lungs while he does it.

• Yes, DS loves to push his little chairs through the house!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"