July 2011 Moms

Food Obsessions

Does your LO have a food obsession?

DD has to have her cereal bar in the morning when she wakes up with her milk and sesame street.  If you don't have it, she will show you exactly where they are stored (we have a baby latch on that cupboard) and insist she have one.

We also bought strawberries the other day and she probably ate over half the carton!  She would run to the fridge when we got home at night just to try to get some.

Luckily, the strawberry fields will start opening this weekend here for pickin so we'll be able to pick up a few gallons to hold her over for awhile. :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: Food Obsessions

• DD is crazy about chocolate graham crackers, esp dipped in milk. I can't blame her; they're really good! I started eating them when I was in my first trimester pregnant with her. But at random times of the day she starts asking for "choc-a-lits? Few? Bit?

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So funny, we have a cereal bar obsession over here too. He shouts "bar!!" and gets so excited. When we go to the grocery store, I always open the box and give him one, and every box he sees (which is 800 times an aisle) before we get to the "bar" aisle he

• Loading the player...
  • It was oranges for like 2 months. Now its CHEESE. lol. Multiple times a day he goes to the fridge and says cheese.
    image   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cheerios and fruit every morning. She can go to the pantry and get the box herself. Where did our babies go!?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"