August 2011 Moms
Options

I'm feeling frazzled

We're getting ready to refinance our mortgage, and I'm only at the stage of the application process, and I already feel frazzled.  I don't know how some of you are buying and selling and moving right now!  I feel like this stuff is so much more stressful than when it was just DH and I, I don't know why.  I just feel like I was so much better organized before DD, and plus I have pregnancy brain, and my brain is mush. 

That is all, carry on!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I'm feeling frazzled

• Options
    We've never owned (moving every year-ish, buying doesn't make sense), so have never refinanced, but even just signing a lease was stressful for me. You have every excuse to feel frazzled! I hope the process goes smoothly for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I hear ya - But the rates are SO good right now (well, around here anyways) it is most definitely worth the trouble! Good luck!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageladybugpjb:
    We've never owned (moving every year-ish, buying doesn't make sense), so have never refinanced, but even just sign
  • Options

imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    I hear ya - But the rates are SO good right now (well, around here anyways) it is most definitely worth
  • Options
    It's probably one of the most stressful. Totally normal to be frazzled.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"