November 2012 Moms
Options

Baby book commitment

So Benjamin has shocked me by STTN the last 3 nights. I'm thrilled and felt like it might be appropriate to write it in his baby book. And to my surprise I had already written it in there at 8 weeks. Hahaha. Gotta cross that out I guess. Here's hoping this one sticks. Just thought this was pretty funny. Silly babies and their fake outs.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby book commitment

• Options
    I keep K's out in the living room so I can see it and not forget about it lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageChickie79:
    Ummm, yeah.nbsp; I still don't have a baby book.nbsp; My MIL looked at my like I killer her puppy when I told her that.n
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At around 3 months we had 2 nights of 7 to 8 hour stretches. I got cocky and sent out a mass text to the grandparents and it hasn't happened since. Since then I haven't sent anything like that. Like the fact that he has been off of reflux meds for a month
  • Options

imageCSmith8911:
    At around 3 months we had 2 nights of 7 to 8 hour stretches. I got cocky and sent out a mass text to the grandpare
  • Options

imageChickie79:
    Ummm, yeah.  I still don't have a baby book.  My MIL looked at my like I killer her puppy when I told her
  • Options
    I just got caught up with H's. Now I have it wrote on my planner once a month to update it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I caught Kennedy's up last week. Now, I need to get some pictures of her printed. I am pretty sure that I have a pic from every day of her life on my phone...FTM.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"