Houston Babies

Dr. Joanie Hare - Houston Perinatal Associate

I'm getting an amino from Dr. Hare at Houston Perinatal Associates next week. Has anyone been to her before? If so, what was your experience like?

Thank you!

Re: Dr. Joanie Hare - Houston Perinatal Associate

• Hi, I have had two, 3rd party experiences with Dr. Hare.  The first was with a friend who really wanted to use a doula.  Dr. Hare told her she would not be her doctor if she used a doula, eventhough my friend was high risk, with few high-risk

• al888al888 member
    Thanks Catrice022.. I appreciate your response!
  • Loading the player...
  • My dr is dr Karolina Adam from the same group. I had experience with dr hare when I was on bedrest at the hospital for 3 months anytime dr Adam would be out about 5 to 6 times.. She never went in depth with anything and for the most part never had great b
  • I used to work at Women's and have had lots of interaction with Dr. Hare. She is a straight shooter, not there to coddle you but will take the best care of you and your baby. She can be rough around the edges as far as communication. She is amazing at wha
  • I agree with FutureCPG I had to see Dr. Hare when i was expecting my twins 9 years ago
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"