December 2013 Moms
Options

Crying from exhaustion and nausea!

I'm only 6 weeks and I'm so tired and nauseated that I just cry. When I come home from work all I want to do is sleep, but I have a 2 year old to entertain, feed, bath and get ready for bed. It's making me feel so down. My husband works shift hours so I'm often on my own after work. Anyone else feeling like this?

Re: Crying from exhaustion and nausea!

• Options

Uhh. yea. 

I seem to do the majority of my crying when I'm exhausted. Which, in turn, makes me more exhausted. 

It's miserable. Just remember though once you're out of first tri, it should get better! And make sure DH steps up a l

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep! I completely understand I have a 21 month old. Last weekend my husband was out of town and when my son woke up from his nap way earlier than expected I broke down sobbing. I'm just so tired and I feel so guilty that I'm not playing with him and ener
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes. My DH worked over 60 hours a week and has a 2 hours commute on top of that so I'm lucky if I see him at all sometimes. I usually don't mind getting everything done around here but right now it is exhausting. Hopefully you'll start feeling better afte

imageimage

• Options

I feel for you. I just started bawling this morning. My husband got home last night at 11 and was very loud banging around until midnight. Then my cat woke me up at 4:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep. I just started bawling and yelling at poor DH th

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My husband has told me he's not a kid! Lol
    I put our 2 girls to bed at 8pm and then say come on then off we go too!
    I'm absolutely shattered to the point my eyes water and feel like they're burning.
    And I don't like going to bed alone I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"