Single Parents
Options

custody?

I have two kids and another on the way and my ex and i are now really over. We never married but have been together for four years. But I moved to Michigan to be with him when he left the Navy and Im orignially from California. Does anybody know how Im suppose to file for custody so I can take my boys back to California with me. I quit my job after I had my second child and Im worried that will play a big part in all of this. Their dad really isnt around and puts everyone else before his kids. He goes out every night and gets high just about every night. I really need help.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: custody?

• Options
    Unless he files an injunction to force you to stay you can just leave. There's nothing saying you have to stay.
  • Options
    Do you have anything in writing from the court system now, is he on the birth certificates? Most state's have their laws available online.  I would research the laws in your current state and make sure that moving your children w/o consent isn't kidn
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepreggersin2011:
    Do you have anything in writing from the court system now, is he on the birth certificates? Most state's have

• Options
    imagekennazebrowsky:

imagepre

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

• Options
    Is there a current custody agreement? In other words does he have legal rights? Just be careful, I am going thru something similar.....are you on Facebook? I can give some insight to my situation....I am currently fighting for legal jurisdiction from a di
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"