Dads & Dads-to-be

5 Thing Thursday

1) With Mother's Day coming up shortly, any big plans or gifts coming since most of us here will be celebrating our 1st (or 2nd) official Mother's Day with our wives/fiances/girlfriends, etc.  You don't have to be specific on gifts if your wife is a bumpie and lurks here.

2) For Father's Day what would you personally want most?  It doesn't have to be a tangible gift, it could be a trip somewhere, or just a day with no responsibility.

3-5 are you.

Re: 5 Thing Thursday

• 1) With Mother's Day coming up shortly, any big plans or gifts coming since most of us here will be celebrating our 1st (or 2nd) official Mother's Day with our wives/fiances/girlfriends, etc.  You don't have to be specific on gifts if y

• PrimePrime member

1) With Mother's Day coming up shortly, any big plans or gifts coming since most of us here will be celebrating our 1st (or 2nd) official Mother's Day with our wives/fiances/girlfriends, etc.  You don't have to be specific on gifts if you

• Loading the player...
  • PrimePrime member
    imageColtsdad:

3) The Cubs bullpen may be the worst collection of garbage I've seen in quite some time.  The starters a

• 1 and 2.  No Mother's or Father's Day for us since we're 20 weeks into the pregnancy.  If my parents come into town for either of those we will probably take them out to dinner.  I'm thinking deep dish pizza.

3.  Tigers won la

• imagepolooo26:

3) Today I got the call after the Mother's Day Out dropoff saying that she could still hear hiim screaming from outs

• 1) I never go big on gifts. This will be her second Mother's day. Just getting her some jewelry and the gift of free time.

2) I'm leaning towards a tool box for Father's day. We already got a grill for Xmas from her parents this past year.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • 1) I will cook for my wife and maybe get her something small and a card from our son.

2) Father's Day it would be nice to spend the day on my Dad's pontoon boat with him and my son.  As for gifts, I need new work shirts.

3) My birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"