Baby Showers

Who to invite...

Do you still invite out of state friends if they are part of a circle of friends? In other words, you all used to live in the same state but some have recently moved...do you stil invite them so they don't feel like you excluded them from the group? Or, is this considered gift grabby?

Re: Who to invite...

• Short answer: it depends.  If "out of state" means a 2 hour drive and they'd likely come for a weekend visit, and/or if you speak with them regularly and often, sure, why not?  If "out of state" means they're living across the country and you

• imageFemShep:

Short answer: it depends.  If "out of state" means a 2 hour drive and they'd likely come for a weekend visit, an

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Loading the player...
  • We sent invites out to most of our family/friends that live out of state. More so because we didn't want to "offend" anyone by not sending one. If you are close to them then send one, if you haven't spoken in over 5+ months then I wouldn't.
  • imagesomerandomchick:
    I don't think of a shower as a big 'life event' thing that anybody except your mom wants to travel to. It's n
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• imagesomerandomchick:

I would only invite out of towers if YOU would travel to them for THEIR baby shower.
    <br
  • imageVCK:
    imagesomerandomchic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"