February 2012 Moms
Options

Randomness...

Seems as if several people need it today, so what the heck...who says we "HAVE" to wait until tomorrow.

If you need to get something off your chest, spill some randomness, have a FWP, a confession that can't wait...well, you get the point.  Have it ladies, share away!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Randomness...

• Options
    I have a friend who has a son 3 months younger and she watches my son during the day....well she keeps comparing the two and it is driving me nuts!! My LO didn't crawl until 10.5 months and hers did at 9 months, my LO didn't walk until 12.5 months, h

• Options
    We bought Nat a water table for our balcony on Sunday because last week it was hot. Now it's been below 70 the last few days! I'm bummed. FWP, I know!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejmccall79:

Seems as if several people need it today, so what the heck...who says we "HAVE" to wait until tomorrow.

If

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    My random is a "say anything."  I am so proud of my DH right now, it's insane.  God is so good and really answers prayers.  DH is making some personal steps he needs to take to be happy and to improve his life, DD's life and our marriage.&n
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCotterpinDoozer:
    My random is a "say anything."nbsp; I am so proud of my DH right now, it's insane.nbsp; God is so good and really

• Options
    I'm tires of cold! I wish the weather here would make up its mind. 80 one day, 40 the next. Really?

Celine Dion is scary looking.

I heard the cheesiest song I think I've ever heard in my life today...Stacy's Mom. If you've

• Options
    imagejmccall79:
    I'm tires of cold! I wish the weather here would make up its mind. 80 one day, 40 the next. Really?

Cel
  • Options

imageDaizyMay22:
    imagejmccall
  • Options
    imagejldubb0626:

imageDaizyMa
  • Options
    imageMrsGlaedr:
    imagejldubb0626:</st
  • Options
    imageMrsGlaedr:
    imagejldubb0626:
  • Options
    Nope, never heard it til today. In my defense I listen to mostly country and have for years.

• Options
    Do people really NOT know that posting your newborns pics on Facebook with genitals hanging out is a big NO NO?!
    Gosh .......some people........
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"