February 2012 Moms
Options

CPW: How would you describe your driving capabilities?

Re: CPW: How would you describe your driving capabilities?

• Options
    I commute pretty far. And I hate absolutely every single person I share the road with. I'm a road rage queen. People in the car with me often learn new words.
  • Options
    I'm a pretty good driver. Proud to say I've been driving almost 11 years and have a clean record. *knock on wood*  That being said, I'm a speeder. I rarely drive the speed limit.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I am a great driver, but I do speed almost everyday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think I'm a pretty good driver, I speed occassionally.  I got a ticket on my way to my rehearsal dinner, but haven't had one since.  I really don't like to drive, I just do it because I have to.  If DH is with me I always make him drive.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageJlobebe2012:
    I think I am a great driver, butnbsp;I do speed almost everyday.

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagejldubb0626:
    I'm a pretty good driver. Proud to say I've been driving almost 11 years and have a clean record. *knock on wood*&
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

I drive everywhere.  DH is a horrible driver and it makes me nervous to be in a car with him driving.  He is just in his own world and doesn't pay close attention to what is around him so by the time the car in front of him are stopped he has

• Options
    I'm a pretty good driver... but my style is weird.  I keep my left foot tucked up under me or up on the dash.  I speed pretty much all the time.  I am exceptionally proud of my phenomenal parallel parking skills!!   I've never bee
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Agh! Cotterpin! I recently saw a woman driving with her foot on the dash and it scared me! I feel like that just can't be safe.
  • Options
    imageMrMrsandBaby:

imagejldub
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    imageJessicameron:
    Agh! Cotterpin! I recently saw a woman driving with her foot on the dash and it scared me! I feel like that just ca
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I picked call me Mayhem. Here's the thing though, I never speed and always follow the law. I just get in accidents. Only TWO have been my fault. I've been run off the road and smashed into a guard rail, rear ended, t-boned another car (because s

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I yell at people who do the speed limit..

I'm a very cautious driver though.

Just terrified in unfamiliar areas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"