Health & Exercise

Workout replacement?

Do you ever replace your normal workout if you do something unexpected during the day that is different from your normal exercise and lasts as long or longer, is equal activity wise and gets your heart rate up the same or more then your normal routine?
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: Workout replacement?

• I don't follow a strict workout program in the first place.  I just do what I feel that specific day.  I just try to run every 2-3 days (aiming for a 2-day break minimum right now since I'm attempting the c210k program) and either hop on a spin
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSunidaze:
    I don't follow a strict workout program in the first place. nbsp;I just do what I feel that specific day. nbsp;I just try
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • My workout replacement may or may not have been a good idea. I'm sore all over this morning!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Shoveling snow, push mowing the yard and then raking it... Obviously different seasons here haha.

Mulching. And cleaning my house from top to bottom (3 floors, takes me about 7 hours!)

BFP 9/1/12, EDD 5/11/13; heartbeat 9/24/12, heartbeat gone 10/2/12; D&E 10/5/12 Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • This is why I love CrossFit - its different every day. It really challenges your body that way without mental burnout
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"