Maryland Babies

Facebook

I was just wondering if there is a facebook page for the Baltimore Moms.  I have one for my BMB and it is a lot easier to get on there then on here sometimes.   If not, it might be fun to create one!  

Re: Facebook

• There is a Baltimore Bumpies group, but I just checked and the last post was about a year and a half ago, so it doesn't really get used!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • I forgot we even had a page.

• Loading the player...
  • oh that would be great to be in a fb group for me.....all us ladies should start this group up again...it is easier for me to do fb than this and i would love to get to know more ladies here...I have been in the baltimore area for almost 2 years and only know a few people...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love this idea! Does anyone have a link for that?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Plus, FB doesn't always fail at something like here :) The problem with just FB is that some ladies can't get on from work whereas the Bump isn't usually blocked.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/baltimorebumpies/

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Personally I'd be up for re-starting the FB page, I seem to be on there more regularly than The Bump.  I'll have to check the page out again!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I requested to join!  I am also on facebook more usually from my phone.   The bump is a pain in the to get on from your phone.   I would love to get to know everyone better! 

• I added you. It was easy because I recognized the dress :)
  • Anyone that requests to join, I don't know if there is an option where you can put your SN but let us know who you are. I don't want to add people who are just random if that makes sense. 
  • I just requested to be added :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just sent a request to join!
  • I am at work and can't facebook at work but I would love to be added. If possible I can pm the person who started the group to have me added if thats okay.
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Send me a PM when you get a chance. I'll add you :)
  • Am I the only one? I tried both the link in PP and link on the nest thread too but I get an error message that content is unavailable.
    scrunched up face
  • Nope, I got an error message too. I wanted to join too.
  • I also got the error message this evening.

Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry, ladies. The boards were made secret which is probably why :) Send me a PM with your info if you want(I'm not a creepy creeperson, I promise) and we'll figure out how to add you.
  • imageKaybee44:
    Sorry, ladies. The boards were made secret which is probably why :) Send me a PM with your info if you want(I'm not a creepy creeperson, I promise) and we'll figure out how to add you.

Just FYI for anyone who wants to join the FB group, since it's a secret group you will need to PM one of the group admins (like Kaybee or myself) and we'll need to friend each other on FB so we can add you to the group!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Hey Kaybee! I just sent you a PM. Thanks for doing this!

scrunched up face
  • Anyone else that wants to join can just send me a PM with an email and you will be invited to join the group. Thanks!!
  • Kaybee, I just PMed you

• Kaybee, I just PMed you as well!
    Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would like to be added to the FB group but don't see an option to PM you. I'm on my Iphone. I sent a FB request this morning.
    Sarah
  • I also sent Kaybee a pm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What's the Fb link? I can't find it anywhere :( I'm also new to Baltimore and looking for some Moms to hangout with. I'm expecting and due in early October.
  • imageKaybee44:
    Anyone else that wants to join can just send me a PM with an email and you will be invited to join the group. Thanks!!

it won't let me PM you :/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"