Secondary IF
Options

Next IVF protocol

So, here's the plan for our next attempt with IVF.  Got my period yesterday (grr). On May 13, I will start oral Estrace 2x day until I get a period, at which point I'll go for baseline appt.  I will start Chlomid on day 5 and then Follistim (200 iu) on day 8. When my follicles get to a certain point, I'll start Ganorelix.  I REALLY hope we make it to retrieval this time.  It was a huge disappointment when we didn't last month, after already waiting a long time to start IVF (to get all our finances in order).

I consider myself a pretty patient person, but all this waiting around is starting to drive me a little crazy! 

DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

Re: Next IVF protocol

• Options
    I know. The waiting sucks. I'm not very patient though! That was and is always the worst part. I always feel like I'm just wasting time waiting around waiting for the next step. Good luck! Hopefully this will be well worth the wait for you!
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
  • Options

with ivf, the waiting is a killer for me too. I hate it with a passion. I had to wait in between cycles, wait to get to the ER and ET and for extra good time, wait again two long weeks to find out if it worked. I hate all the waiting and I am finding i

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"