December 2011 Moms

Anyone else make a Will?

DH and I are writing ours up and signing it this weekend with a lawyer. I hate thinking about not being around to watch my son grow up and thinking about everything but know it's the right thing to do. Anyone else do this recently? We're leaving DS with my sister and my little sister is the back up if she can't do it. I know they would take good care of them but since I lost my mom when she was 45 it hits home thinking about all of this. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone else make a Will?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes we have recently done all the legal paperwork a will, power of attorney (medical and general) and life insurance trust.  Was a LOT! thankfully all done now and i didn't have too many choices, but if we kick it early my husband's brother and wife

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Loading the player...
  • imagedesigner303:
    Yes we have recently done all the legal paperwork a will, power of attorney (medical and general) and life insura
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yes we did our wills and power of attorney last month. We had life insurance set up before our LO was born. It's not fun to think about, but it's a relief to have it done now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We did it 4 months ago. We could not agree on gaurdians but finally dh just gave in and my choice was the "winner " if there could possible be such a thing! Its now out of mind it was just hanging over our heads and now thats that.
  • We have a will, but it's sadly outdated and we also cannot decide for guardians. 

My family is in Germany and I wouldn't want DS to have to relocate internationally after losing both of his parents. The remaining family of DH is out of the q

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Sadly, no we haven't.  We need to, but the guardian thing has us hung up.  I want my sister, to do it, she's most like me and Josephine loves her (I'd choose my parents but that seems unfair for them to have to raise their grandbaby).  B

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Legalzoom.com is a good resource for setting up a will/power of attorney. I definitely think having one is a must!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"