March 2012 Moms

not used to the new board

So I been on the Dec 2013 board lately, and unfortunately I couldn't be a part the March 2012 board during my pregnancy, I couldn't post with my original log in but I lurked and read post that were helpful to me.  After I had DS, I was able to delete my original account and start new and I begin posting and being more involved....so now that I am apart of the Dec 2013 board form the beginning, I am just noticing that some girls are so mean.

This is my second pregnancy, but I remember having a lot of questions in the beginning, and I feel like there are some girls who pick on the first time mommies for asking "dumb" questions. I don't think any of the questions are dumb...but some people are so mean.  I don't even feel like posting anything on there anymore

Just wanted to vent a little about it.

thanks! hope everyone had a good weekend =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage

Re: not used to the new board

• That's unfortunate. It is interesting how each board has their own personality. We had some of that here too, I just ignored it. I felt bad for the people at the end of the month. By the time they hit certain milestones some people from the beginning of t
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• exactly! there are a lot new people due at end of Dec..so we are seeing a lot of post that were duplicated from the beginning but yea they are mean because people are posting about cramping, intros, and bloating....maybe after thew first few months it won
  • Loading the player...
  • That's sad that they are being mean. I feel so lucky to have this board to post to. I feel like when I am writing a post in my head it sounds really dumb or silly, but not once on here have I been made to feel that way. I really appreciate everyone's gene
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekaleb87:
    That's sad that they are being mean. I feel so lucky to have this board to post to. I feel like when I am writing a p
  • It was tough to have a late March pregnancy and ask repeat questions. 

I hope your new board gets better. I felt this was a bit more settled down by the middle of our pregnancies. You can always talk to us here! 

• imagelisadfox:

It was tough to have a late March pregnancy and ask repeat questions. 

I hope your new board gets better.

• imagelisadfox:

It was tough to have a late March pregnancy and ask repeat questions. 

I hope your new board gets better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"