Orange County Babies
Options

I'm a hungry hungry hippo

I feel like I'm eating all the time, because I am! I have my breakfast, and am still hungry, so I have a snack or two. Then lunch rolls around, I eat, and am still hungry, so I have a snack or two. Then dinner rolls around and I'm starving, I eat, then I usually have a bowl of cereal before I go to bed.

I keep trying to eat different things that usually fill me up, but after I eat them it's barely like I've eaten anything at all.

Any suggestions?

Re: I'm a hungry hungry hippo

• Options
    When I was pg I would snack on nuts all the time to fill me up. Especially almonds. Or cheese and crackers. Also, doing sometihng physically challenging like "fast" walk on the tredmill helped too.
  • Options

For me it was a phase where I was like that. It drives you crazy because you feel like you're spending all day eating and you are...I just packed up a big bag of snacks on Sunday to take with me for the work week...nuts, cheese & crackers, grapes, apples, pb, goldfish, bagels, etc.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i thought it was only me!  i'm 36 weeks pg, and nothing ever satisfies me! i'm EXACTLY like you.... i need some suggestions too :(  sad to say, but i'm tired of food! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"