Babies: 3 - 6 Months

what should DD wear for photo

On Saturday we are going to this outdoor photo session in a garden in which you pay to have 20 minutes with a photographer.  It will be 70F outside.  DD was a preemie so she is 3.5 months or 1.5 adjusted and really all we have ever had her wear are sleepers and soft cotton onesies and pants.  Should we get her a dress? Some kind of thing for her head?  Shoes?  Or should she be in some sort of soft newborn looking wrap thing?  If DH and I are in the photos, should we try to have a color scheme or something?  Should we all be wearings jeans and a pink shirt?  I need ideas...

Re: what should DD wear for photo

• I would find her a cute creeper or dress.  Don't all wear the same color, wear different ones that coordinate.  Like pink for DD, navy for your DH and off white for you.  Then you could accessorize with the navy and pink in a necklace
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're a "black tops and jeans" family for photos.  We get color in there with the background or with bold accessories.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would go for spring colors. Like pick a colored top/DRESS with multiple colors and have DH wear a solid colored polo that picks up on one of the colors of your top and dark jeans or shorts. Have DD wear a dress that is solid and pick up on a color of

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• For 6 m pics I'm planning on frilly bloomers, and fun accessories. Like a colorful headband and maybe my pearl necklace. No shoes, I love baby feet. The bloomers are black and white ruffled ones, so I can really add anything. I'm also a fan of baby bellie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"