Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

how long did you use swing

I never got a big cozy swing for my liitle guy but think he'd like it... am I way too late to make it worth the purchase? He is three months and about 15 and a half lbs... when did you stop uaing the swing?

Re: how long did you use swing

• Options
    DS is 17 lbs and 4 months, I still use mine for some naps. Best purchase I made because we use it more than any other item. I think the weight limit is like 25 lbs, I'm not looking forward to him outgrowing it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    DS is 5 months old today and we still use our swing for naps and sometimes if he wakes in the early morning hours and won't go back to sleep in his crib.  I'm hoping to use it for at least a few more months, but it does seem like he's going to outgro
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He used to take all his naps in the swing and we used it for overnights when he had bad colds. We stopped using it for sleeping around 4 months, but he still loves being in it. I put him in there maybe once every few days and it buys m
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Just make sure you know the weight limit and check it out in person before you purchase one. My little girl is almost 4 months old and below the weight limit but because of the shape she is big/strong enough to roll out of her and the seat belt will on

• Options
    DS is 5 months and still uses his swing from time to time. It helps him with nap time during the day.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    DS is 5.5 months and we still use the swing.  however, DS doesn't nap in it (he hasn't napped in the swing since he was 1 month old).  We use it more like a seat to put him down; a bouncy seat probably would suffice since we almost never turn th
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is 19 weeks, just under 16lbs and 26.5", she is almost too big for hers. The strap barely fits and just the other day she tried to escape and was hanging out of it. Do have a friend with one you could try? DS LOVED his and used his until 6 months or so

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Still use swing on occasion for naps, but only when she is really fussy.  Switched to Merlin's sleepsuit and try to use it more oftern so she can nap in the crib like she does at night. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"