Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Curcumsision

My son was circumsized on Friday, and the dr said to put Vaseline on his weewee for a week, I've tried putting it on but it won't stick!, And i just feel awkward putting it on...Anyone else get there son done, and what are your tricks to get the Vaseline to stick on?!?
DUE DATE ~ April 15 2013

Re: Curcumsision

• We were told to put the Vaseline on the diaper. We did that, and we never had any problems.
  • Oh good idea! Thank you!!!!
    DUE DATE ~ April 15 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • We put neosporan (sp?) on it.. Itseems like it might be easier to put on than Vaseline. On the diaper would work too. As long as his penis is not sticking to the diaper he will be happy! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Try putting Vaseline on a piece of gauze then on there. Leave the piece of gauze covering the area then diaper as usual.
  • We put it on a piece of gauze...
  • imagesarahbethski04:
    Try putting Vaseline on a piece of gauze then on there. Leave the piece of gauze covering the area then diaper as u

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• It's a penis, for goodness sake, not a weewee. Are you 12? And why would it be awkward to put Vaseline on? Are you going to have trouble doing a rectal thermometer, too?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrsmcdonald:
    It's a penis, for goodness sake, not a weewee. Are you 12? And why would it be awkward to put Vaseline on? Are yo
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesarahbethski04:
    Try putting Vaseline on a piece of gauze then on there. Leave the piece of gauze covering the area then diaper
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know what a weewee is? Maybe try putting it on his penis.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, thank you to everyone who actually gave me advise! For those of you on this board that are just btchy, you really need to get a life. Your clearly unhappy in life and come on here and write stupid comments, you think your comments are funny but ther
    DUE DATE ~ April 15 2013
  • imageRosebean:

imagemrsmcdona
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah I defiantly didn't mean sexually! I meant it's awkward because it doesn't stick. Thanks for the back up ladies , snarkers just make themselves look so stupid.
    DUE DATE ~ April 15 2013
  • imagemrsmcdonald:
    It's a penis, for goodness sake, not a weewee. Are you 12? And why would it be awkward to put Vaseline on? Are you goi
  • i just put it on the diaper, the main reason for using Vaseline is so diaper won't stick to him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"