3rd Trimester

The Evil Crotch Pain -

Is there a remedy? I swear, I am only 28 weeks and I am falling apart already! Between my umbilical hernia, evil crotch pain, hip pain at night, sciatic nerve and bunion on my right foot, I might as well stay in bed. Well, if it didn't hurt so much!

I know about stretching for the sciatic, can't do anything for the hernia right now, hip pain is due to the loosening ligaments...but the ECP. Is there anything I can do? This is my third pregnancy and I don't remember it being this bad this early before.

For work I sit at a desk all day, feet elevated somewhat by an adjustable footrest. I get up to pee and refill my water, take a small walk, but that's about it. Suggestions are welcome...

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: The Evil Crotch Pain -

• remember what you did or might have done for your previous pregnancies, postlabor to soothe your pain if you delivered vaginally? Try those methods to see if it will work again but during pregnancy instead.
  • Chiropractor!  I just started to go to one a few weeks ago for back pain (since I couldn't take anything and nothing at home was working), he fixed me right up.  I go about 1 time a week and leave feeling all brand new :)  It fixed a lot of
  • Loading the player...
  • Omg the lightning crotch is horrible!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Get a support belt and/or a band that goes around the middle of your belly (like the ones women wear post pregnancy to get their bellies to go down). My MW told me I need to wear both for my umbilical hernia and my separated stomach muscles to keep the

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagevirginiagirl11:

Get a support belt and/or a band that goes around the middle of your belly (like the ones women wear post preg

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"