June 2012 Moms
Options

Night wakings

More sleep problems... maybe you guys can help me?

DD has been having terrible sleeps lately. During the day she is napping in her crib, 2 times a day perfectly! At night she is in bed by 8 and now is waking at midnight to eat about 4 to 5oz and then falls back asleep. About 10 minutes later she is suddenly awake, standing and screaming at the top of her lungs. I go in and lay her down and rub her back and she just gets more upset and pulls up on my arms and wont let go. She is wide awake and panicked. She wont calm until she falls asleep with us and we sneak her back to bed. It may or may not happen again thought the night.

During the day she is pulling up all day long and walking with her walker toys. She pulls up to standing so much, but sometimes gets upset because she cant get back down. Also we have noticed some increased signs of teething. She has no teeth at all yet.

Does this sound like a case of practicing standing/walking in her sleep and abruptly waking herself up? Teething discomfort? Has anyone else had a similar phase with their LO that can shed some light for me? This was a long ramble, thanks for reading this far!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Night wakings

• Options
    My first thought is that it might be gas pains from her bottle.  If that is not the case then I think it definitely could be a developmental "spurt."  they are a pain at least they don't last too too long (although it doesn't feel that way at th
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It sure feels like its never going to end. I am really hoping when she learns to get down, she will get back to sleeping. This is bonkers! I feel so bad for her when she gets so upset
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally understand ds is 3.5 and I can still vividly remember how difficult months 7 and 21 ish were.  7 he learned to crawl, pull to standing, cruising and his first two teeth... 21 ish (it was some month around there) he went through a huge langu
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"